Aicha Zoubair

Jessica Bell

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Review: The Beckoning of Beautiful Things (The Beckoning Series, #1) by Calinda B.

The Beckoning of Beautiful Things (The Beckoning Series, #1)The Beckoning of Beautiful Things by Calinda B.
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What did you enjoy about this book? The mysterious unknown. When reading the description, I was given some insight about what to expect. I personally did not realize the full force and everything in the book until after reading.

What did you think of the style of the writer? Since the book club started reading Indie authors,we have found some books to be one the need major help side and some books that blow us away while some books are in the middle that are just okay. Calinda’s book is one of those that will blow readers away. The writing is fresh, keeps readers engaged and wanting more.

At the end of the book, do you feel hope for the characters? I feel hope that Daniel and Marissa will finally have a true relationship with out secrets.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment