Aicha Zoubair

Jessica Bell

Friday, March 22, 2013

Review: Blown Circuit by Lars Guignard

Blown Circuit (Michael Chase, #2)Blown Circuit by Lars Guignard
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Using information from the book about one of the main characters, rewrite the ending of the book. I would have had Mike find his father and get the answers, he so much needed.

Did this book give you any new ideas about yourself? It made me reinforce my belief that I would do anything to help my family and protect my country.

List the five major events in the story in the correct order. Mike's dad was kidnapped. Mike joined the CIA. Mike hooked up with Meryem and Kate. He found Tesla. He was taken hostage by Crust with the CIA.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment