Aicha Zoubair

Jessica Bell

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

5 Stars - Marching With Caesar: Civil War by R.W. Peake

Marching With Caesar: Civil WarMarching With Caesar: Civil War by R.W. Peake
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Is the plot well-developed? Is it believable? I am wondering how many history text books the author researched to create this story. This book reads like it is actual history and not fiction.

Who in this book would you most like to meet? This is usually an easy question for me. Sadly, I do not think I could pick just one character. Let’s just say I want to meet all the characters.

Do any characters grow or change during the course of the novel? Titus and Caesar each grew and change so much. Titus becomes more sure of himself and Caesar get arrogant. Well not just arrogant but more in control of his holdings.

What motivates a given character’s actions? It was always every man for himself. Yes, he tries to help protect his fellow soldiers but it is always protect yourself first and then others second.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment