Aicha Zoubair

Jessica Bell

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Review: Killer Work from Home Jobs: 200 Fortune 500 & Legitimate Work at Home Jobs by Lee Evans

Killer Work from Home Jobs: 200 Fortune 500 & Legitimate Work at Home JobsKiller Work from Home Jobs: 200 Fortune 500 & Legitimate Work at Home Jobs by Lee Evans
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What do you think the author was trying to accomplish with this book? I think the author was doing his / her best to assure readers that you can work at home and not all work at home jobs are illegal or ones that will leave you broke.

Did you find this book a quick read? For the most part, this was a quick read although I did take the time to refer some points the author made so some of us at the book club took a lot longer than the rest.

What are your concerns about this book? I think some people will still mistake this book as a get-rich-quick tool. And it really isn't. The book says you can make money by working at home but how much and how quickly depends on how hard you work.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment