Aicha Zoubair

Jessica Bell

Monday, April 8, 2013

Here Among Us by Maggie Harryman

Here Among UsHere Among Us by Maggie Harryman
My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Did the plot pull you in or did you feel you had to force yourself to read the book? Some sections focused too much on the characters and I would have liked a bit more movement.

Why would you recommend or not recommend this book? I would recommend the book to readers who enjoy a character driven story and not a plot driven story.

Did the book description relate to the story? The description, was fairly accurate.

What were the main relationships explored in this book? The relationship between Oona, Paddy, Flynn – DeDee; The relationship between Maeve, Jeffery, and Declan; The relationship between Oona, Flynn, O’sheen, and Maeve.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment