Aicha Zoubair

Jessica Bell

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Review: Amidst Traffic by Michel Sauret

Amidst TrafficAmidst Traffic by Michel Sauret
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Did the plot pull you in or did you feel you had to force yourself to read the book? This was not a forced read, but I was not fully drawn into the plot. Great book that provided some very interesting discussions. It just did not provide me with the 100% escape I enjoy when reading a book.

How realistic was the characterization? All of the characters acted like someone we all might have meet in our life. There were a few that I questioned. These were the ones that thought they had supernatural powers. I took this as the author showing readers there is another being besides God that tried to control our lives.

What were the main relationships explored in this book? I am agreeing with another book club member. The author is showing readers that God allows us a choice in our actions. He has portrayed people that questions Gods existence, but shows Him as someone that is always there through all troubled times.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment