Aicha Zoubair

Jessica Bell

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Review: Four Paws: A Poetry Anthology by The Quillective Project

Four Paws: A Poetry Anthology by The Quillective ProjectFour Paws: A Poetry Anthology by The Quillective Project by Ben Ditmars
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What kind of book is this? Poetry. Each author shared a collection of poems and wrote a short introduction on how they got involved in the book. I think this book also serves as a good introduction for these authors so readers will be interested in their other titles.

Which poem resonated most with you and why? Can't Cage the Light. Obviously, it was intended for a pet but to me it was about someone trapped and unable to display their creativity or true emotions.

In your own words how did the setting make the poems more interesting. Settings were different from poem to poem and I think this was because each other had different experiences to bring to the table. This was the best part of the book.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment