Aicha Zoubair

Jessica Bell

Friday, May 3, 2013

Review: Straight Dope A 360 degree look into American drug culture by LeRon Barton

Straight Dope A 360 degree look into American drug cultureStraight Dope A 360 degree look into American drug culture by LeRon Barton
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Would you recommend it? I would only recommend it if the book was edited, it could then be used as a teaching tool for youth.

What major emotion did the story evoke in you as a reader? Amazement at how stupid these people are to think they could get away with selling and using drugs.

Have you had a life changing revelation from reading this text? No, sorry. No life changing revelation. I did not try drugs unlike the people in the book.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment