Aicha Zoubair

Jessica Bell

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Review: Too Many Secrets (Cleo Sims Mystery #3) by Lynn Osterkamp

Too Many Secrets (Cleo Sims Mystery #3)Too Many Secrets by Lynn Osterkamp
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Formatting / Appearance. The formatting and appearance was perfect.

Favourite quote … Tyler appearing before Cleo while she is driving.

"Chill, Cleo," he said as he drifted down through the roof of my car and perched cross-legged on the passenger seat beside me. "You're not even wet."

Which did you find more appealing, the introduction or the conclusion? Loved the beginning, the work up, the little bit about rescue trying to find a missing person, I did not think it could get any better. Then I got to the end. I am going to stop here and just pick both!

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment