10 Things You Didn’t Know About Diana Bocco
by: Diana Bocco
1. I lived in Siberia for three years. I adore winter, so the experience was amazing. I’ve also lived in tropical Vietnam and Thailand, which is weird considering that hot weather is definitively not my thing.
2. I have a small dolphin tattoo. Dolphins are supposed to be the protectors of travelers — and I definitively travel a lot.
3. My favorite holiday is Halloween. In fact, one of the things I miss the most about living in the States is October 31st.
4. I have a bucket list that I started when I was 15. I’ve been crossing things off since then, but also added quite a few.
5. I read a lot of grown-up books when I was a kid. My first one was Salem’s Lot (by Stephen King), back when I was 11.
6. I go to office supply stores when I’m stressed.
7. I have no sense of direction whatsoever. It’s amazing I’ve been able to travel so much when I get lost in my own town (I once drove around in circles for 15 minutes trying to find my way home – and it turned out I was just six blocks away from the house). I recently bought a GPS for my car and I’m in love.
8. I’m very impatient, which is why I very rarely delegate stuff (I know I’ll get it done faster!). Ok, maybe I’m a bit of a control freak too.
9. I’ve been a vegetarian since I was 18 years old.
10. I wrote a letter to Richard Bach a few years ago, telling him how his books changed my life. He sent back an amazing letter written using an old typewriter. Definitively one of the happiest days of my life.
Five years ago, vampires came out of hiding and took over the world. It was meant to be a quick enslavement but it turned into a bloody battle that brought humanity to the brink of extinction.
Isabelle Bryant is one of the “lucky” survivors, now living in hiding, scavenging for food through deserted towns.
And she’s tired of it.
So she’s devised a plan: find the king of the vampires and drive a stake through his heart.
Except that wickedly sensual king Marcus is nothing like the monster she expected. And while landing on his bed was part of the plan all along, discovering that he might hold the key to humanity’s survival certainly wasn’t. The catch? Saving humanity also means ensuring vampire survival. It means giving up hope for a return to a human-ruled world.
As sparks fly and hate becomes heat, Isabelle must pick a side — before the darkness devours them all.
Buy Now @ Amazon
Genre - Paranormal Romance/Dystopian Romance
Rating – R
More details about the author
Connect with Diana Bocco on Goodreads