10 Tips for Becoming a Better Writer
by Dakota Madison
1) Read as much as possible, especially in the genre in which you would like to write.
2) Write every day, preferably first thing in the morning before your mind gets cluttered with other things.
3) Set writing goals and stick to them.
4) Always finish a project before you start a new one, otherwise you’ll end up with files filled with unfinished projects.
5) Once you’ve finished a project, put it aside for two to four weeks before you even consider rewriting it. This will give you a fresh perspective on the work.
6) Keep in mind that first drafts are usually scrappy. Give yourself permission to write a scrappy first draft that you can fix during the rewrite process.
7)Never edit while you’re writing because it can block the creative process and flow.
8)Don’t compare yourself to other writers. You have a unique perspective and a unique voice.
9)Write the thing you absolutely have to write. If you’re not passionate about a project, no one else will be either.
10)Make writing a priority.
This NEW ADULT ROMANCE contains language and content indented for adult readers (18+).
The Bad-Girl and the Boy-Next-Door…
After getting completely wasted at a wedding reception, bridesmaid Anna Hart wakes up in a strange bed and can’t remember what she did or who she did it with. The stranger in bed with Anna is Brett Conner, a nerdy guy who she vaguely remembers from college, but only because everyone called him Clown Hair. Only Brett isn’t quite as nerdy as Anna remembers. His clown hair is long gone and Brett is almost cute–and kind of sexy.
Over the course of four weddings, in four cities, in one crazy summer, Brett and Anna start a mismatched relationship. But is there a future for the bad-girl and the boy-next-door?
THIS IS AN UPDATED AND EDITED VERSION OF THE NOVEL.
Buy Now @ Amazon
Genre – Contemporary Romance
Rating – R
More details about the author