Aicha Zoubair

Jessica Bell

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Review: The Titan Drowns by Nhys Glover

The Titan DrownsThe Titan Drowns by Nhys Glover
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Top 3 things I liked about the main character. There was more than one main character so it will be a bit difficult to pick one. My favourite was Pia. She did seem more vulnerable than the other characters and I could definitely relate to her situation in some ways.

Top 3 things I liked about the setting in this book. They were multiple settings for each character but the one setting they all had in common was the Titanic, this definitely made the book interesting because there was always something new around the corner. I liked that the author used facts within her story. This way when you escaped into the story, it felt like you were part of someone's life story. Last thing I liked about the setting was the noble reason of why the characters traveled back to the Titanic. Although, truth be told, the characters and the readers are soon distracted from this cause.

Cover. I loved it. The cover focused on the important things in the story and it made absolute sense once you started reading the story.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment