Aicha Zoubair

Jessica Bell

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Review: Redwood Violet by Robin Mahle

Redwood VioletRedwood Violet by Robin Mahle
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Why would you recommend or not recommend this book? I would only recommend this book to someone who is willing to wait to for the second book. If you like a good mystery then this is the book but please be aware this is a series. Readers are left with a big open cliff-hanger when the book abruptly ends.

What are some of the book's themes? Mystery, discovery, dealing with the past. Without these there would not be anything worth reading in the book.

What did you think of the story structure? A lot of the past was revealed in short chunks. I do not think the story would have worked if it was revealed all at once.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment