Ten Things you Don’t Know About Kat H. Clayton
(1) I’m of British and Native American descent (Cherokee).
(2) I’m related to Henry VIII and two of his wives, Anne Boleyn and Catherine Howard.
(3) I’m terrified of heights and even a step ladder bothers me.
(4) I’m a chocoholic who has to feed her addiction every day.
(5) I’m a swimmer and a water lover, who was on a swim team from the age of 10 until I graduated high school.
(6) Large gatherings make me uncomfortable and unable to focus, because there are too many conversations going on all around me.
(7) I love The Golden Girls and I own every single episode on DVD.
(8) I love all types of music, except country (but some of it is even growing on me).
(9) I’m allergic to feather pillows.
(10) I’m addicted to sports cars, but I come by my addiction honestly from my Dad.
The first book in The Kings of Charleston Series.
Casper Whitley is forced to move to Charleston, South Carolina where she’ll be the new kid her senior year of high school. Casper’s upset about the move until she meets the Roman family’s gorgeous son, Cal, but there’s a problem. A mystery surrounds him which can be summed up in one word…Kythera. Never heard of it? Neither has Casper until she finds the word tattooed on cars, paintings and all her new friends.
After Casper’s life is threatened, someone is forced to tell the truth about her parents, the Romans and Kythera’s motives for her being in Charleston. Once the truth is revealed, she must decide whether to protect her family and Kythera’s secrets or walk away from everything she has ever known.
Buy Now @ Amazon
Genre – YA / Mystery / Suspense
Rating – PG13 (No sex scenes, some violence)
More details about the author